Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
Time flies when you’re a homeowner! In this article, I’ve compiled an important summer home maintenance checklist to keep your home in tip-top shape. Most of these items can be done on your own, but if you’d like to delegate to a handyman and need a recommendation, please reach out to me anytime. Let’s get started:
1) Check detectors, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they’re working correctly. It’s also a great time to replace the batteries.
2) Have the HVAC system serviced by a qualified heating and cooling specialist.
3) Check exterior faucets and hoses for leaks.
4) Wash windows and window screens.
5) Seal any concrete cracks in your driveway or sidewalk.
6) Touch-up exterior paint as necessary.
7) Check trees on your property and trim back as necessary.
8) Check roof for any missing shingles.
Most of these items can be completed quickly and efficiently, and performing regular home maintenance can save thousands of dollars and lots of headaches down the road -- this goes for any rental properties you may own, too!
I hope this summer home maintenance checklist has been helpful! If you have questions or if I can be of service, please know that I’m here for you.
Blog Archive2019-09-17 10:32:36
Home Warranties Explained
Taste What Round Rock has to Offer
When to Sell Your Home
New Homes Coming to Hutto
Round Rock ISD is a Leader in Arts
Round Rock Tourism and the New Developments it Brings
Enjoy the Parks in Cedar Park
Taking the Nightmare Out of Lawn Care
Top Things to Do in Round Rock
Round Rock and Hutto Receive Some Much Needed Revamping
Parks and Recreation in Round Rock, Texas
How to Give Visitors an Authentic Austin Experience
Round Rock Makes Fourth of July an All Day Celebration
Top Ten Places to Be on the Water
DIY Fouls: 4 of the Worst DIY Mistakes Homeowners Can Make
Buying a Home versus Renting a Home
Memorial Day in Austin 2019 - Ways to Honor and Celebrate
Special Mother’s Day Brunches Around Austin
Round Rock’s 2030 Comprehensive Plan and How You Can Get Involved
Austin's Best Cinco de Mayo Margaritas
The Top Color Trends of 2019
10 Affordable Austin-Area Neighborhoods
Relish the Springtime Weather and Gorgeous Bluebonnets at these Austin-area Patches
4 Tips for Spring Yard Prep in Central Texas
Know Before You Go! Mortgage Prep & Home Affordability
Click here to see ALL articles.