Reasons to Sell Your Home During the Holidays
Believe it or not, listing and selling your home this time of year is very effective. Here are 8 reasons to sell your home during the holiday season:
1) People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious and more motivated.
2) January is traditionally the month employees begin new jobs or job transfers. Transferees often can't wait for spring to buy. They are looking to purchase and settle into a home before work begins.
3) Inventory is lower. Your home will stand out.
4) Listing supply will dramatically increase in January, meaning there will be more competition for buyers' attention.
5) What better strategy for staging than a cozy home decorated for the holidays?
6) Buyers often have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
7) Some people must buy before year's end for tax reasons.
8) By selling now, you may have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money. This gives you the best chance to sell high and buy low.
Have questions? Call or email me anytime:
Blog Archive2019-04-25 12:50:05
10 Affordable Austin-Area Neighborhoods
Relish the Springtime Weather and Gorgeous Bluebonnets at these Austin-area Patches
4 Tips for Spring Yard Prep in Central Texas
Know Before You Go! Mortgage Prep & Home Affordability
Meet The Ruby Hotel in Downtown Round Rock
America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark Opening in Round Rock in 2020
Cedar Park Development Led by Award-Winning Mueller Team
Kid-friendly Staycations in Austin - just in time for Spring Break!
Round Rock’s Forest Creek Golf Course named No. 8 most improved by Golf Advisor
City Council Approves First Step to a New 1,200 Home Development in Northeast Round Rock
Dog-Friendly Places in Williamson County, TX
Did you buy a home in 2018? Here's everything you need to know about filing your Homestead Exemption in Texas!
Buyer Tips for House Hunting in 2019
Selling in the Winter Months? Here’s How to Maximize Your Home Sale Chances
Williamson County Vote to Review Property Tax Exemption Policy for Residents Over 65 and the Disabled
Selling Your Home in the Winter May Not Be So Bad
Austin-Area Home Sales and Sales Dollar Volume Set October Record
Smoke Alarms Save Lives -- Tips for Setting Up and Using Smoke Alarms
Holiday Fun in Austin, TX
Staging Tips and How to Stage on a Budget
Should I Stage My Home Before Selling?
What is a Multi-Gen or NextGen® Home?
What is an In-Law Suite? Simple: It is a Smart Feature with Endless Possibility
Proposed Cedar Park Mixed-Use Development Indigo Ridge South Could Bring Businesses and Housing for Thousands
American Planning Association Names Historic Downtown Georgetown, TX as a 2018 Great Neighborhood
Click here to see ALL articles.